15 + Oracle Agile PLM projects
- World’s largest Networking company
- World’s leading genomics company
- World’s leading Life Sciences company
- One of World’s Top 10 largest online retailer
- World’s Leading high-voltage integrated circuit company for energy-efficient power conversion
- One of World’s Top 10 largest Semiconductor Company Worldwide by Revenue (excluding memory companies)
- One of the largest High Performance Computing company
What We Do
We would love to be your technical services partner for PLM Implementations and Operations. Our focus is exclusively on Technical stack of PLM domain. We offer the following technical services for Oracle Agile PLM Implementation projects.
We offer Process Extensions (and maintenance) to extend the functionality of all Agile modules. We can offer either our own packaged customizations or we can develop specifically for you.
We offer Custom Inbound/Outbound Integrations from Agile to any 3rd party business application. We can make our integrations work in a EAI or a non-EAI context. We offer maintenance of delivered Custom Integrations.
Post Go-live Support and Maintenance
Our PDFLink® integrates Oracle Agile PLM with leading PDF conversion software, Adlib PDF Express. Adlib PDF has the following advantages over the other PDF rendering software.
- Unmatched file type support: Convert more than 400 popular and legacy file types, including Microsoft Office and CAD drawings, to PDF, PDF archive (PDF/A) and other outputs.
- PDF enhancement tools: Render PDF files with consistent watermarks, timestamps, headers, footers, security and other custom features to comply with government, industry or internal standards.
- Document merging: Combine multiple documents, of multiple formats, into a single PDF and automatically add enhancements.
Our VisualBOM® helps you visualize bill of material (BOM) as a creative mind map. It displays BOM data as hierarchically networked set of nodes. This will help you do the following.
- Present Bill of material data to non-system users in a easily understandable visual format
- Visualize Bill of material data from different data sources in an application neutral format like mind map
- Could be a very useful tool to validate bill of material data in Data migration projects without actually loading it into target systems like Oracle Agile PLM
Packaged Process Extensions
For rapid implementation of your Oracle Agile PLM projects, we offer following pre-built process extensions.
|Auto Revision||Automatically increment the new revision of an Affected Item on a Change order|
|Auto Incorporate||Automatically incorporate each affected Item on a Change order upon its release|
|Default Value||Derive values for certain attributes based on certain other attribute values|
|ECO Validator||Execute BOM validation to validate BOMs of affected Items on a Change order|
|DescriptionGenerator||Generate Item description/titles based on certain other attributes of Item|
|PropagateDiscovery||Propagate Discovery from Parent Item to all its children|
|PropagateAttributeValues||Propagate certain Parent attribute values to certain attributes of all its children|
|ObjectUpdateNotifier||Notify users/user groups upon creation/modification of certain objects|
|BOM Viewer||View Bill of Material as a navigable hierarchical graph|
|Buildsheet||We have built Buildsheet reports for few of our customers. Although, each one is different, we have some fairly good idea on how to build one quickly for you|
|Others||Please give us an opportunity by contacting us before deciding to build on your own. We may have one closer to your needs or we could build one for you.|
Oracle offers the most comprehensive, integrated Enterprise PLM applications that leverage best practices, align the value chain, and provide a single source of truth for product data. Oracle’s Agile Product Lifecycle Management enables you to strategically manage the complete lifecycle of a product: from the ideation phase through to recycling and retirement. More than a technology solution, Agile Product Lifecycle Management focuses on process efficiency, rapid innovation, cross-functional collaboration, closed-loop quality control, risk mitigation, and cost-effectiveness. With best practice PLM processes, you can leverage Oracle’s deep expertise, broad portfolio, and commitment to helping customers accelerate product innovation and maximize profitability.
Adlib is the leading expert in Advanced Rendering document-to- PDF technology, enabling the world’s largest organizations to improve the efficiency, quality and control of document-intensive business processes to optimize productivity, mitigate risk and reduce costs. Adlib is the trusted technology provider of Global 2000 organizations, supporting more than 5,500 customers and partners who bring over a decade of expertise to Adlib PDF products which provides the industry’s most accurate and scalable document-to-PDF solutions on the market. For more information, visit www.adlibsoftware.com
Who We Are
We are a software services company delivering innovative solutions for Oracle Agile PLM customers. We serve enterprises in the High-Tech, Semiconductor and Life Sciences verticals across the globe. We have development/operations centers in USA and India. We enable our customers to be competitive by providing best value for their IT investments with flexible engagement models.
- We have over 17 years of combined experience in providing software solutions for PLM and SCM domains.
- Our experience in Oracle’s Agile PLM implementation projects includes developing various full lifecycle Customizations, Data Migrations and Custom Integrations. Our clients include leaders in Hi Tech, Semiconductor and Medical Device industry segments.
- We also have experience in architecting and implementing EAI, Data Migration and Business Application solutions for SCM domain. The founders of this company are experienced in business domains & processes like Supply chain, MRP, MPS and Inventory Control.
- We are experienced in managing and executing multi-shore software development projects under strict Source Control and SDLC practices.